Friday, March 21, 2008

8 Random Things #4

People that know me are aware that I like my life to be played in an arena that has order to it, chaos and I don't mix well. I am attempting to get a handle on my OCD but I just can't seem to let go of my fixation on the eggs in their carton. You would think it wouldn't matter where the eggs sit in the egg carton, they certainly don't mind, but I have a little problem if they are not placed in the carton properly. Properly Placed Eggs (PPEs) are arranged from the middle of the carton outward, there must be an even number on each side of the middle and if there is only one per side they must be placed opposite of each other on the diagonal. PPEs must be symmetrical! Don't tell Vinnie, but when I know he has used eggs to cook/bake (yes, it does happen and yours truly get to clean the mess) I will actually go in the refrigerator and make sure we have PPEs.

Currently reading :
Speak Softly, She Can Hear: A Novel
By Pam Lewis
Release date: 07 March, 2006

No comments: