Friday, March 21, 2008

My Beanies are Here, My Beanies are Here!

There is nothing better than placing a newly made floral beanie on my head and drinking a long overdue glass of wine. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Too bad there are four kids in background (behaving for the moment but don't hold your breath) and a husband due home at some point. I think I should be allowed to be alone with my beanies for just one night. That way I can appreciate them like no one else can. We can play "Switch the Beanie", "Hide and Seek With Beanies", "See How Buchta Looks in Beanies" and other such fun. Instead I will have to resort to another glass wine and playing "Pick a Beanie or Vinnie Will Kill Me For Ordering Four More" (4 more! Isn't that great!) My head is in heaven with or without the wine and too bad for Lent or I could have some chocolate with my wine and beanies (that would be the perfect night).

Oh the places my beanies and I will go and what fun we will have!
Currently reading :
Bagels and Grits: A Jew on the Bayou
By Jennifer Moses
Release date: 20 July, 2007

No comments: