Thursday, October 30, 2008
The Bucket List
Fellow blogger Erin requested a "20 things I would like to do before I die list" so I'm gonna give it a go. I actually had a list like this in high school and I wish I could find it to see how many things on it I have accomplished, I do know that run the Boston Marathon was on it as well as ride in a taxi. I have successfully checked those items off. I guess I better see what I can do with the rest of these:
1. Write and publish a book.
2. Raise a leader dog for the blind.
3. Live off the land, except for bare minimum staples, for a year.
4. Travel to all of the homes that Laura Ingalls Wilder lived in.
5. Visit Africa.
6. Run a marathon in Alaska.
7. Enter a quilt in our county fair.
8. Go on a trip by myself.
9. Raise sheep.
10. Complete a triathlon.
11. Participate in a canoe race.
12. Run an ultra.
I'll have to work on eight more, maybe dig up that old list and see where I stand...