1. I have a fear of squirrels. Chesaning has a lot of squirrels, way too many for my comfort level. So many that when I run in town I am profoundly afraid that when the squirrels and I are dodging each other one will mistake me for a tree and try to run up my leg. Seriously.
2. I am the type of person that will discretely smell your dishrag before I use it because I can't stand "stinky dishrag". I have done this since I was a young child because I used to bake a lot at my neighbors and they always had "stinky dishrag".
3. Today I cleaned out my running cubby and realized that the reason I don't have nice clothing to wear in public is because I spend all of my apparel budget on technical running wear.
4. I eat 365 bananas a year (366 during a leap year).
5. I like to cook my pancakes so that raw batter remains on the inside and gushes out when I take a bite. This is another run-over from childhood, my mom would cook them that way just for me, do you think I was her favorite?