Sunday, November 15, 2009

We love Zingo!

I'm not much of a product promoter, I have a lot of brand loyalties and things that work for me but I don't usually waste my words convincing others to try things I like. But Zingo! is different, my family adores this game. The first thing my four year old does in the morning is ask his dad to play a round with him, which inevitably turns into 10 with each successive child joining in as they wake up. It is madness. The game personally drives me nuts and I conveniently find myself busy in kitchen while all this is going on but the excitement and togetherness it promotes is worth it.
There is even a Spanish version and we discovered yesterday a Super Hero one as well.






This game is so much fun that even Fergie the wonder dog plays. Here they are playing the green card side and Fergie has found a matching tile.

Fergie is proud of her good start.

Resting after a serious series of Zingo!

3 comments:

Erin the Librarian said...

I officially put this on Peyton's Christmas list earlier today.

Mary Stoinski said...

Holy crap, she's huge!!

I guess I'll have to add this to the trunk-full of Christmas gifts I've already acquired. (Hmmm...maybe I should take those outta there.)

Unknown said...

We are just thrilled your family liked the game!!! It is a favourite of ours at ThinkFun and a favorite of my nephew, Brian.

Happy New Year!
Liz from ThinkFun