Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas My Style


There are plenty of things I love about the upcoming holiday season, like making cookies. I could, however, do without the gift giving business. It has just become too much and with Christmas being promoted in Target before Halloween I'm thinking things are out of hand. So, I took this link from Erin's blog because I love, love, love it. I think I'll have to watch it once a day until the Big Day is over while I frantically knit everyone a lovely scarf.

3 comments:

Erin the Librarian said...

For a while there I even thought it might be a Rotary commercial (Rotary is big into providing clean water to far away lands), but there was a lot more religion than Rotary normally incorporates. I think whoever made that video said it perfectly!

Lisa Greenfelder said...

Very well said.
Do I get to pick the colors of my scarf?
What! Just kiddin'. Going to make some cookies too.

meredith said...

Makes sense to me - Heifer International catalogue anyone?