Saturday, October 31, 2009

October

I don't know where October went but I'm going to miss it. There wasn't enough "fall" around these parts and I know the snow is going to be flying soon. This month was spent dreaming of German chocolate cake for Vinnie's birthday upon which the children were kind enough to plant 39 candles that he managed to blow out in one breath.
There were also plans for Halloween costumes, candy and the one day a year that I wear my most hilarious and detested race t-shirt. (You just gotta love the ingenious race director or local designer of this cancer awareness t-shirt) And really, I guess I don't completely dislike it, it just isn't practical to wear any other time of the year. It was a one time race so there are very few of these babies out there and I wear it loud and proud on Halloween day!

Happy tricking and treating!

No comments: