Friday, October 2, 2009

Feckless Friday

It is late and I'm lazy when it is late, especially when I'm on my evening vicodin but after reading today's feckless posts by Abby and friends I had to play too. First, let me note, that I had to Google the term feckless because my brain seems to have difficulty comprehending the word as it appears. But now I get it and I certainly had no sense of responsibility whatsoever when I showed up to the allergy clinic for allergy testing with a bag full of chocolate covered nuts to eat during my appointment. I'm always thinking about my next snack and heard horror stories about the amount of time I would be sitting with allergens injected under my skin waiting for a reaction. So I brought protein, in the form of nuts, to an allergy clinic.

1 comment:

abby said...

HAHA! That is awesome. Who knew? I mean, sheesh, would they rather listen to your belly grumble or would they rather just get out the epi pen and deal with it?

Thanks for playing!